The (Subconscious) Inspiration:
It didn’t occur to me until I finished making these washcloths that the inspiration for the colors came from my shower curtain.
- Approximately one skein of any worsted weight cotton yarn (I used Sugar ‘n Cream by Lily in yellow, hot green, and hot blue)
- Size H/8-5.00MM crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- chain (ch)
- single crochet (sc)
- double crochet (dc)
- ch 32
- Row 1: 1 sc in 4th ch from hook, *1 dc in next ch, 1 sc in next ch, repeat from * across, turn
- Row 2: ch 3 (counts as a dc), skip first st, *1 sc in next dc, 1 dc in next sc, repeat from * across, ending with 1 sc in top of turning ch, turn
- repeat row 2 until piece measures approximately 9″
- I added a border (optional) by sc around all sides then fastened off and weaved in the ends.